efood is looking for a full time Tester/ QA!
We are looking for someone that is passionate about quality and loves details, someone who is not only thinking about finding bugs but also thinks about how we can deliver a better service to our end users. If you are that someone, you may join us! We are here to end world hunger and generate awesome brand love, thus we need someone with your skills to join our -great- cause!
Your role will be:
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Assist manual QAs in leveraging and applying test automation
- Working with the entire team, including Product Owners, Developers, Tech Leads, Scrum Masters and stakeholders to help in defining acceptance criteria and optimize our processes so we build in quality from the start
- Planning your testing activities and performing manual testing of backend and frontend changes
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile applications
- Create and extend automated testing suites for web and mobile applications.
- Basic programming knowledge and solid understanding of the software development life-cycle as well as the business approach of the product
- Experience with integration/automation testing
- Experience in testing and/or developing Restful API’s
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- Great understanding of testing throughout the product life cycle, including unit, integration, component and end-to-end system testing
- Team player with the ability to get things done in a non-hierarchical flat organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Ability to learn fast and continuous improvement mentality
- Attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an environment practicing continuous integration
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.